Your Support is Vital
Your support contributes to our on-going Australian Christian Meditation Community activities under the guidance of the National Council and State and Territory Committees.
- Coordinating National Community and Meditatio Events
- Visits by Fr Laurence to Australia
- National Retreats and National Conferences
- The National School Retreat
- Attendance at Christian Youth Events
- Meditation with Children and Young People
- Financially supporting community leaders to attend World and National events
- Community resources for groups and events
- Production and postage of quarterly newsletter
- Maintenance of communication via website, Facebook and publicity.
- Public Liability Insurance
A message from Jan Wylie, National Coordinator:
Dear Community Members,
Each year the National Appeal invites us to think carefully about giving back to our community here in Australia for the gift we have been given, the gift of Christian Meditation. Your donations each year help us to continue to share our tradition with the wider community in many ways and support our large number of groups meeting every week across Australia.
“A tradition survives and grows only when men and women can be found who will enter into the experience of the tradition.”
John Main OSB – Door to Silence.
This gift of meditation we have received is priceless and it is our wish to share it. Please prayerfully consider supporting our community by giving a donation.
With my love and grateful thanks,